Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 23 T.G.I.F.

Friday couldn't come fast enough.  Being stuck in an office for 8 hours a day is a bit trying for me.  I have to admit l love being on the road, doing my own thing.  Doing my own thing doesn't mean not working, it just means working for myself - almost.  I like to have control over my day, what l'm doing etc.  And l love the fresh air, the sun shining on me.  Because honestly, it doesn't feel so much like work.

Being inside, in a grey cubby.....feels like work.

I will be helping a friend on Saturday doing some stuff on his house he's built.  It's supposed to be cold only 35 degrees fahrenheit, and  l have saved Sunday for myself to at least clean the van since it's supposed to be in the 50's.  A bucket of soap and water shouldn't freeze at 50 degrees.  lol

Only 23 days left.  It's getting close.  Wow

1 comment:

  1. It's even harder to be stuck in the office when you know that you're getting close to the end.

    I'm sending you some nice spring weather to make your Sunday Van washing a breeze!

    ReplyDelete