Wednesday, March 28, 2012

4 Days...Come On, Come On

Oh, it's coming fast!  Woohoo!!!  It has been a tough project, being stuck here when all l want to do it move on.  I only have four more days left (actually only 3 work days).  I am so looking forward to being back in the control of my life.  To being able to direct my life, my way.  Stopping and smelling the roses when I choose.

I was thinking today that l have waited four months to make the move.  I knew l had my new job four months ago.  I have patiently waited for the time to pass to this count down l am doing.  I wanted to time it so that l was in a position to succeed.  By going to the conference for the new job, l feel l am achieving this. By picking the brains of successful in the company, on how they do things, the best way to do things, the right way to do the job.

Yesterday turned out to be a great day weather wise, they were calling for snow,  it was too warm for it, and it didn't even rain.  The skies cleared and the sun came out in the afternoon.  It was great.  It made the day easier to take.  My jacket was off, the car window cracked a bit.  And l could have sworn, l had a spring in my step.

No comments:

Post a Comment