Saturday, December 24, 2011

So....Tired.....

Don't make me do it!  I don't want to get out of  bed.

Tommy (one of my cats) was quite restrained waiting until 7:30 to start his meowing to get his morning treat.  He usually gets it at 6ish.  My fault though, it was 7:30 and not later, l opened my eye (yes, only one, l was just coming out of the sleep fog) and rolled over. He sensed l was back on this planet and attacked. Okay not really attacked, just gentle encouraged me to "attend" to his needs, when l would have much rather attended to my own need of sleep.

The stores close early today and l need to get some groceries and a gift for a nephew. Should be ease, just working with a time constraint, and the fear of the stores being back...okay not really, l just don't want to do it.  But l will.

Maybe l can sneak in an afternoon nap before l start baking.

 

1 comment:

  1. I am refusing to do anything today other than the bare minimum! There are still presents to wrap and my daughter told me her boyfriend won't like what I got him but too bad - he can exchange it later!

    Honestly I don't want to do any of this. I'd rather skip it all together and go back to bed with a good book. Is that bah-humbug?

    ReplyDelete