Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Big Snow a No Show

They were calling for a big snow dump, and (so far) they were wrong.  It's actually pretty mild outside, the snow is melting and l think the snow they called for might actually end up being rain.

Ah the life of a weather man.  I always thought it would be a great job where you don't actually have to be right with your predictions, and you can remain keeping your job.  How cool is that?

With my job this week, l have a new inside team working with me and they are WORKING me.   They have booked appointments up my wazoo, which is great since the more people l see, the more sales l make.  In turn that means, l don't have much idle time to experience the town of Creston or write my findings.

Have a Happy Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have the exact same thoughts about those weather people! Pretty cool to see someone else voice them :)

    ReplyDelete