Tuesday night was spent toasty warm. Almost too much, I kept waking up. The electric heater l bought had to be strategically placed so l wouldn't set myself on fire. I thought the best place for it would be the stove top. It has fire resistant stainless steel, and the propane burners don't catch the place on fire, so logically, it was the best choice.
The only problem with that choice was the heater was almost at face level to me. I eventually turned it off at 4 am and just had the propane furnace on if l needed it. Also with the electric, heat rises, so the floors were freezing. Better then the night before though! :-)