Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Waiting for December 21st

I know what you are thinking, but it has nothing to do with the Mayan Calendar, it has to do with daylight.

Man, l miss my 16 hours of daylight.  And usually on December 21st (could be the 20th to 22nd) it is the shortest day of the year...which means..... it's only gets better from there.

I love having a couple of hours of daylight dancing in the sky before l open my eyes, and of course, having daylight until 9:30pm is fantastic. 

Have l mentioned before l am a 'summer' girl?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammy:
    I also look forward to the days getting longer at the end of December, makes the rest of the winter pass more quickly for me.

    I need to remind myself of the longer days to come especially if I do not get to go south as sometimes happens.

    OffroadCruiser

    ReplyDelete