Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fired Up Buddy

I LOVE MY BUDDY!!!!!


I am still waiting for my hose, but with the cold weather back here again l stopped by WalMart after work tonight to grab one of those little propane bottles (the 1lb green ones) so l could use my Buddy Heater.  It's supposed to last 3 to 6 hours.  It was $4.64 a bottle, but at this point l don't care how much it's costs to be warm on a cold damp night.

It took a bit to get the pilot going, being new and all.  Once it was going it was fantastic.

I've got it on low now, don't worry l have an air supply coming in, and l am toasty warm in the van.  And I don't have in the back of my mind that l am burning through my battery power running my furnace.

Don't worry, l won't run it all night.  I rather enjoy sleeping with the cold fresh air while buried in my blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment