Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Funny Story

Here is a funny story that l find a bit of humour in.  And no, Maria it's not about my toe lint.  As fascinating as that is.....  I'm just saying, it's pretty cool especially if you dig deep into the crevasses!

Tonight for the third time in the last week or so someone at work has miss heard or made a joke about something l said.  It all involves something like "l though you just said you live in your car".  I have chuckled to myself and said to them, "oh yeah, l do".

If they only knew!!!!  

2 comments:

  1. At this point do you care if they know or not? Or is there some stigma to it that wouldn't be accepted at the workplace.

    Just wondering as I've been telling people for months what I'm going to do and I'm all excited about. it. They.... well they just roll their eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, I just don't know how they will react. The unknown is the issue. At the very least there will be eye rolling.

    ReplyDelete