Thursday, October 4, 2012

Halloween Candy & Hair Cuts

I caved today and it's only the 4th of October.  I bought a package of those little mini chocolate bars.  You know the kind that come out every Halloween.  It was just the 30 pack, but let's just say.....it's not a 30 pack anymore, and l'm on a sugar high.

I also got my hair cut today. Just above my shoulders.  Don't you just love when someone washes your hair, l know l do.  Almost as good as someone rubbing your feet.

Although, l think the kid beside me at the time was thoroughly traumatized with the experience today.  Poor guy.  The whole time no one took the time to explain what was going to happen, and that it wouldn't hurt.  They just man handled him into cutting his hair with the sheers, and got a lolly pop at the end.

Hey....l didn't get no lolly pop.....wait oh yeah...l got those 30 chocolate bars......

1 comment:

  1. I just thought of something awesome... combination salon/reflexology thing. Feet and hair at the same time. Oooo, heaven :)

    ReplyDelete