Saturday, June 2, 2012

Summer Over?

What the heck happened to summer in the North?  Ever since I've come back to Canada the weather has been - lacking.

It's not terrible, but rain and coldish.  Okay, I'm exaggerating....the last couple of days have been like that, the others have been pretty darn good.  Let's just say, since June started, it's been crap!!!  I guess being so spoiled in May, l was hoping it would continue.

The cats are going van-crazy, yesterday they couldn't get out at all, torrential downpours kept us all cooped up all day. 

At least l haven't had to resort to heat yet!!!  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Omg I know! I actually had to wear a sweat shirt last night when I took a walk!

    Global warming? Pfftttt! I think Mother Nature just likes messing with us!

    ReplyDelete