Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Perspective


Isn’t life all a matter of perspective?  Sure, l’m not happy about my van not starting (this time), it could be worse.  How you may wonder?

Well, l could be in the USA, far from my mechanic who l trust not to rip me off.

I could not have bought the CAA a couple of months ago and the tow job could cost me out of pocket.

Of course, it is always hard to adjust our perspective when we are in the thick of it.  Adjusting it sure beats being as stressed out as you may be looking at the “bad” side of the story.

I always say “everything happens for a reason”, let me tell you l have been looking long and hard for that silver lining lately.  Usually it doesn’t show itself until you have moved on and seen more pieces to your puzzle fall into place.

I’m hoping it is all worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment