Thursday, June 7, 2012

Employed - Again

Things are turning around again.  Yeah!

The fix for the Van was pretty easy.  And now this.  I just got word that l have been hired.  :-)

I will be working in the restaurant industry again, and I'm really okay with that.  The money is there (as a server) and so is the social-ness of it.  I really missed the social part of my job.  Having little snippets of conversations with people you are trying to sell something to, just didn't cut it.

Not to worry, l still plan on residing in my van.  And l still plan of travelling in the Van, just going to be in a permanent city for a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Go Tammy!

    You can do that until you get bored, something better pops up, or the travel bug won't let you stay put any longer and then you can be on your way.

    Have a feeling we'll both be on the road before long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might do it before me this time Maria!!! You've got me rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete