Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cats In The Van

So as you all know, l have two cats, and they live with me in the van.  It has been warm and muggy the last couple of days, but windows open, it's not so bad for them.  How do l know this, well, l also spend time in there with them.

Just this past weekend at a shopping mall not far from me, a couple left their puppy in their locked car, and he died from heat exposure.  Where the windows opened?  I don't know.  I do know he didn't have any water, whereas my cats have water, food and bathroom facilities on board.

I'm not worried about them.  I try and make them as comfortable as possible (an me too), the windows are tinted, the ceiling high for air circulation.

I am worried about some concerned citizen calling animal control or the police if they happen to see my cats in the van. 

No comments:

Post a Comment