Monday, June 4, 2012

Having Starter Issues Again

Dang it.....I'm having starter issues again. Even after a couple of love taps from my hammer.  I'm dead in the water. :-(

I'm going to get it towed tomorrow to the mechanics that originally did the work.  Thank God this didn't happen when l was in the States- so far from my mechanic.

I'm a wee bit frustrated at this new issue, and would really have like to have it work with the love tap, like before.

Oh, Well.  At least my house is with me!!!!!  And l'm at near a library, grocery stores and in a safe place to park....

2 comments:

  1. Yes that is good that you're close to your mechanic. I never was solid on that starter doing you right, so I'm glad it will be taken care of properly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it will be too. Towing it up there this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete