My new house battery is not charging. Even though the last little while l have put a few miles on Falcon, which should have charged the battery up. I've also been plugged in the other day for 3 hours, to no avail, my battery is D-E-A-D. And as l have said in prior posts, l don't really use a whole lot of the house battery to warrant it being dead after all those charging opportunities. At least l know it's not the battery since it is brand spanking new!!!!
So today l am off to a friends to do clean up on some terminals and to use his 'volt reader' or something like that to see where the connection is failing.
It could be my isolator (bare in mind l could be calling all these things by their wrong names - l do know that l got the battery name right though!!! hahahahah). The isolator wires are corroded, so it could be that.
It could also be all the shimmy and shaking on the wild Toronto roads that has wiggled a wire loose.
The plan is to find out today.......wish me luck!!!!