Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Flashing The Neighbours

It can be a problem.  It's not intentional, l promise.  I don't have any weird desires to show people my junk, l just forget that l am in the middle of a parking lot or have transient neighbours.

A lot can change in 5 minutes when living in your van.  Even if your not moving, your scenery can change, you can gain and lose neighbors in seconds.

I would be lying if l said it was the first time, it's not.  I'm sure no one saw anything, however it could have happened.  I do feel protected by my van walls.  And also a little invisible.  But I'm not.

Lets face it, my van is small, so do l use the flimsy little divider door from the bathroom to the van? No. Not even once.  My cats have seen me in all states of undress, and have since they came to be in my care. 

I'm usually pretty good about pulling curtains/blinds, but sometimes l feel so invisible and in my own world, in my home on wheels that l don't realize until my pants are down and l am perched on the loo that l have a new neighbour that l didn't even think about checking for.

That's me, living on the wild side.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I do this too. Especially at night. During the day my windows are tinted enough that unless the light is just right you can't see in - the night in another problem and I often forget I'm not invisible in there. I guess it's sort of like Wonder Woman's plane.

    ReplyDelete