Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm dreaming.......

I can't believe the beautiful weather we are having here in Turks and Caicos.  The beach is beautiful, with white sand for miles and miles.  The sun warms my skin as l relax and enjoy the sound of the surf lapping at the shore. I am almost finished the book l have been reading for the last couple of days on the beach.  My biggest concern is slathering on sun screen.   This is the life.....

Instead, my alarm blares at 5am, l get out of my warm bed into the chilly morning.  Hop in the shower slather on moisturizer because the "fake" heat is drying my skin and head to work in the dark.  Snow is starting to fall, they are calling for a storm, and l'm just trying to beat  the storm and the 3 million other people commuting to work.  :-)

 

2 comments:

  1. I love dreaming so much that I sometimes prefer it to waking up. Probably why I procrastinated for so long.

    But now I'm about making the waking dreams better than the sleeping ones.

    Vitamin D-3, Fish oil and Vitamin K2 will zap your dry skin almost immediately. Try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, Tammy - you had me going there for a minute. I felt like Will Smith in "The Pursuit of Happyness" when he asks that guy, "Man! What do you DO?" I was going to scrap my dreams and go for yours. LOL. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete