Tomorrow it will be one year since l have owned Fiona. On December 23rd l registered her in my name at the licencing office. The job that l bought her for is long gone, l'm no longer living in her, and last night as the winds and snow blew l was quite glad. Brrrrrr.
I recently acquired another job. I will be keeping my old one since it is just nights and weekends and the new one is Monday to Friday 9 to 5. The plan is to stash the money away so l can get out of this rat race and back to the wandering lifestyle that l LOVE, and to never have to work again unless l choose too.
What l have been toying with, is do l let Fiona go? I will probably be working for another two years. Should l sell Fiona and buy a car that would be cheaper to run as a daily driver? In the summer on those hot days l wouldn't have to worry about the cats melting in the heat, and in the winter, not have to worry about Tommy burning his ass again while l am working crazy hours.
I've kind of decided that l will put Fiona on Kijiji and Craigslist, and if she sells, it was meant to be. If she doesn't l will look at my options come summer again and may move back into her and see how the cats fair.
I will be sad at her departure, if it happens, however l know when the time comes l will buy another home on wheels (it might be a wee bit bigger, so the three of us can spread out a bit more), but I will return to that lifestyle.
I'll keep you posted!