Saturday, February 23, 2013

All Quiet On The Canadian Front

I'm still here, alive and kicking.  It's like the cold has frozen my fingers off the keyboard.  It probably more has to do with all day Monday to Friday l am on the computer for work, that it's the last thing l want to do when l get home.  Actually it's probably more to do with, l don't have any exiting things going on in the February freeze.

I was busy with two jobs, but quit the night time job at the restaurant.  I had had enough of the boss and l am doing fine at the day job.  I am actually really enjoying it.  I feel like l have so much more free time, it could be that l get up earlier now and get the job over with that makes it seem like l have so much more free time, because truthfully, l am putting more hours in there then l was at the restaurant.

So my time now consists of working day job, taking trading classes and trading on the forex.  I did take a bit of a break on the forex when l was working both jobs, a girl can only do so much.  Now the plan is to get up early during the week before the day job and take a trade or two, then head into work.

I have planned a trip to Atlantic City for Easter Weekend.  A friend from Washington DC is meeting me there so that should be fun, and l am pretty confident that it will be warm enough to enjoy it.  I won't be taking the van since gas prices are so high and it will be cheaper to rent a car, drive it fast and pay for hotel then to putter along in the van at 10-12 MPG.

Sorry l have been gone so long.......I will try to not let it happen again!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment