Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Work

Wow, keep me busy with work  running from job to job and l have a hard time finding time to write in this blog.  Of course, some of that has to do with -  there's not much happening here with me. :-)

I have decided to cut back my hours on my original job to a more humane number of hours, 3 nights, 20 hours a week.  Of course my new job is 5 days a week, 9-5. 

In recent years l have discovered that l would rather get up early and work first thing in the day rather then hang around all day and then head to work when most of the populous is finishing up for the day. It gives me too much time to think about how much l would rather not have to head into work.

I don't even mind working the am then heading into the second job and working the pm all in one day, but have me putter around in the day doing what l want all day long then heading to work - yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment